Find a Home
Searches We Offer
Your Local Connection for New Castle DE Real Estate
Are you aware that we are heading back into a sellers market in New Castle County, DE. What does this mean for buyers and sellers?
Buyers: You need to have everything ready to go before heading out to see your first home.
- First you need to have your pre qualification in hand so you know what you can afford.
- Know what area you would like to live in.
- Next step hire a Realtor
Please keep in mind that because the market is so aggressive in Delaware right now you may need to offer more then what the home is listed for in order to gain an advantage over other potential offers.
Sellers: Once you have made the decision that it is time to sell your home you will need to do the following:
- Make sure your home has Curb appeal. (how do you feel when you pull up to your home)
- Your home must be de-cluttered. (nothing on floors or counters)
- Stage your home to sale
- Make all known repairs
- Call a Realtor you can trust (One that will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear)
- Last but not least, you must price your home right. (If your home is overpriced you reduce the potential number of buyers that will come and view your home)
Following these simple suggestions will help you sell your home quicker and maybe end up with multiple offers, maximizing your profit.